Guidelines for Contributors
Interested in publishing with us? Here are some tips on getting started.
• It’s better to float a proposal for an article or review past us than to submit an unsolicited piece cold. Please keep your proposals short and on point, and tell us something about yourself.
• Book and film reviews should be between 500 and 1,000 words. Articles ideally are under 2,000 words, but longer ones may be acceptable.
• All notes should be placed at the end of articles. Please keep them to a minimum.
• Articles with scholarly interests are welcome, but should be written in an accessible style.
• Submissions should be Word Documents, Calibri font, 12 point, single-spaced, with double spaces between non-indented paragraphs.
• Proposals and submissions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.